1. Sintex Online will endeavour to deliver the products within 7 days after you have placed the order, subject to local terms and conditions. We make sure that our products that reach you are functional and have no defects.
2. All the products sold through Sintex Online are usually delivered in person by our authorized distributors located near you. Hence, there is very little risk of product damage or any operational issue. However if there is any defect or damage in the product received, please contact us so that we can take necessary actions for you to enjoy using our products and services without any hassle. Please note that as per company policy, we do not accept any product returns. In case of any product defect attributable to the company or its sellers, we will rectify the same. You can simply contact our toll free at Customer Care No. 1800-121-2764 (Toll Free) or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your order details.
1. Order Cancellation is allowed only till the time the order is not shipped. Once shipped, an order cannot be cancelled.
2. You can cancel your order anytime before shipping, however with the following applicable charges
- Within 24 Hours of placing the order - No Penalty
- After 24 Hours of placing the order - 10% deduction of Invoice Value
3. You need to send us the cancellation request by mailing at email@example.com, or by contacting us on our Customer Care No. 1800-121-2764 (Toll Free), mentioning your order details which are mandatory.
4. In case of prepaid orders with online payment (credit card/ debit card/ bank transfers) the refund will be done in the same payment mode as originally used while placing the order.
5. In most of the cases the refund takes 5-7 working days to reflect in your account, after we process your refund request.
1. Error / Mistake in product information on our website (error in price, specification, quantity etc.)
2. Wrong or incomplete details provided while placing the order (incomplete address, wrong or no PIN code, phone number, etc.).
3. Product not available.
4. Delivery address is out of service area.
5. Any other reason beyond reasonable control of our company.
For the purpose of this policy, an "Event of Force Majeure" means any circumstance not within the reasonable control of company or its sellers, but only if and to the extent that (i) such circumstance, despite the exercise of reasonable diligence and the observance of Good Utility Practice, cannot be, or be caused to be, prevented, avoided or removed by such company or its sellers, and (ii) such circumstance materially and adversely affects the ability of the company or its sellers to perform its obligations to the customer, and such company or its sellers has taken all reasonable precautions, due care and reasonable alternative measures in order to avoid the effect of such event on the part of company or its seller's ability to perform its obligations under this policy and to mitigate the consequences thereof. In the event of Force Majeure as described above, the company or its sellers will not be liable in any way.
Customer Care 1800-121-2764 (Toll Free)
Sintex BAPL Limited (Plastic Consumer Business)
Ahmedabad - 380061